This entry was posted on October 27, 2011, 4:56 pm and is filed under Blog, Fun stuff. You can follow any responses to this entry through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
FOR DOG LOVERS IN THE MILTON KEYNES AREA
Walkies in pictures
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Man Arrested After Dog Dies in Hot Car August 7, 2014Police have launched an investigation and arrested a man after a dog died shortly after being removed from a hot car in N1, London. Officers were called to St Helier Court, De Beauvoir Estate, after concerns were raised for a dog locked in a vehicle for an unknown period of time with no open windows […]Man Arrested After Dog Dies in Hot Car is a post from: D […]
- Company Offers to Blast Dead Dogs in to Space August 5, 2014A Texas firm is offering a rather, erm, unique ‘tribute’ to dearly departed dogs…by blasting their remains in to space! While a spaceflight memoriam might not be for everyone, it certainly is unique. Currently, services range from the Earth Rise (starting at $995), in which the remains are returned to the loved one after a […]Company Offers to Blast Dead Dog […]
- Dead Dog Changes Colour August 1, 2014From the Victorian era until after World War Two, charity collection dogs were a popular sight in British train stations. They continued their charitable calling even after death. “Though dead, Jack is still on duty and solicits a continuance of your contributions in support of his good work for the Orphans.” So reads the plaque […]Dead Dog Changes Colour is […]
- Minister Calls For End of UK Animal Testing July 31, 2014Lib Dem MP Norman Baker has called for an end of all animal testing taking place in the United Kingdom. Baker, the minister in charge of regulating animal experiments in the UK, has been a long time anti-vivisection campaigner. Explaining that a complete ban ‘would not happen overnight’ he added that he believes the government […]Minister Calls For End of UK […]
- Vet Who Had Sex With Dog is Struck Off July 29, 2014A vet who was filmed having sex with a horse and a dog has been struck off by the RCVS. Oliver Fraser Lown of Suffolk was found guilty of five charges by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) disciplinary committee. Videos were found in his possession that depicted him having sexual activity with animals. The […]Vet Who Had Sex With Dog is Struck O […]
- Man Arrested After Dog Dies in Hot Car August 7, 2014
- Ideas for How to Raise Money for an Animal Charity February 28, 2014You may already make regular donations to your favourite animal charity, perhaps a few pounds... more »
- Initiative Launched to Help Bahrain Stray Dogs July 6, 2012In an effort to humanely address the problem of stray dogs in the country, the... more »
- Renewed Calls For End to Animal Testing April 18, 2012The Humane Society of the United States (HSUS), Humane Society International (HSI) and LUSH Cosmetics... more »
- New Homes For Iraqi Life-Saving Dogs March 27, 2012Five retired Mine Detection Dogs from Iraq are getting new homes! These remarkable animals, which... more »
- Dog That Attacked Police in London had Attacked Before March 23, 2012A dog that attacked a team of five police officers during a raid in London... more »
- Ideas for How to Raise Money for an Animal Charity February 28, 2014