FOR DOG LOVERS IN THE MILTON KEYNES AREA
A little something for a rainy day?
Walkies in pictures
- Untitled February 28, 2015Timeline Photos### MURPHY IS HOME #### Have to say my heart is pounding! I am so happy for Andy and family who never gave up. It's been a long 3 months. He was found in Manchester and his chip was scanned. Andy was contacted and BOOM! We have said this so many times and I will say it again .... THERE IS NO POINT MICRO CHIPPING IF NO ONE SCANS THEM! THIS […]
- Untitled February 26, 2015Thames Valley Police - News - Three arrested at caravan sites after warrants executed – Milton...www.thamesvalley.police.ukThames Valley Police officers arrested three people and seized a number of suspected stolen vehicles and items after four warrants were executed at a caravan park site and a residential address in Milton Keynes.
- Untitled February 24, 2015World Spay Day | RSPCA Milton Keynes & North Buckswww.rspcamiltonkeynes.co.ukFemale Cats Neutering Promotion Benefit claimants neuter your female cats for £10 To promote cat neutering we’re collaborating with animal welfare organisatio...
- Untitled February 28, 2015
- Over a Third of Vets Admit to Treating Dogs Which Are ‘Medically Obese’ January 26, 2015A new study released today reveals alarming numbers of obese pets in the UK, with 43 per cent of vets treating dogs for obesity related conditions in the last 12 months. For one in three vets, more than half of all dogs treated are medically obese. Obesity can be a particularly harmful condition for dogs […]Over a Third of Vets Admit to Treating Dogs Which A […]
- Almost Three Quarters of Vets See Surge in Dogs Attending Over Christmas December 22, 2014A recent survey has revealed that almost three quarters (74%) of vets across the UK report a surge in dogs requiring medical attention after consuming harmful human food over Christmas, according to Direct Line Pet Insurance. The research also revealed that more than eight in 10 (86 per cent) have treated dogs for ingesting harmful human […]Almost Three Quar […]
- Good Vet Guide 2014 Winner Announced December 18, 2014Following a 12 month search to track down and celebrate the UK’s top veterinary practices, we’re delighted to announce the winner of this year’s prestigious Veterinary Awards 2014 (as voted by a growing gathering of the UK’s most in-the-know pet owners). It’s pleasing to note that our blossoming reputation as a discerning ‘must-have’ annual award […]Good Vet […]
- Pet Charity Claims UK Heading for Animal Welfare Disaster December 11, 2014Badly behaved and overweight pets are fuelling a pet welfare crisis in Britain, according to the annual PAW Report from vet charity PDSA. The latest Report reveals some shocking findings with a rise in dog aggression and destructive behaviour, caused by a cocktail of boredom, lack of training and socialisation and worryingly low levels of regular […]Pet Char […]
- A Third of Pet Owners Make Provisions for Pets in Wills December 5, 2014Our pets mean the world to us but have you made provisions, whether appointing a guardian or financial support, for your pets in a will? Almost a third (30%) of UK animal lovers have, according to new research recently released by The Co-operative Legal Services, and almost half (45%) of pet owners have claimed they would […]A Third of Pet Owners Make Provis […]
- Over a Third of Vets Admit to Treating Dogs Which Are ‘Medically Obese’ January 26, 2015
- Ideas for How to Raise Money for an Animal Charity February 28, 2014You may already make regular donations to your favourite animal charity, perhaps a few pounds... more »
- Initiative Launched to Help Bahrain Stray Dogs July 6, 2012In an effort to humanely address the problem of stray dogs in the country, the... more »
- Renewed Calls For End to Animal Testing April 18, 2012The Humane Society of the United States (HSUS), Humane Society International (HSI) and LUSH Cosmetics... more »
- New Homes For Iraqi Life-Saving Dogs March 27, 2012Five retired Mine Detection Dogs from Iraq are getting new homes! These remarkable animals, which... more »
- Dog That Attacked Police in London had Attacked Before March 23, 2012A dog that attacked a team of five police officers during a raid in London... more »
- Ideas for How to Raise Money for an Animal Charity February 28, 2014