FOR DOG LOVERS IN THE MILTON KEYNES AREA
A little something for a rainy day?
Walkies in pictures
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- If You’re Thinking About Getting a Dog, Let This Rescue Centre Act as Cupid This Valentine’s Day February 10, 2016This Valentine’s Day Yorkshire and East Midlands based Jerry Green Dog Rescue will be acting as matchmaker for each of the 70 dogs currently in its care to help them find the perfect forever home. Top of the list of eligible dogs at the North Yorkshire centre is an eight-year old Lurcher, Cooper, who arrived […]
- New Research Says Half of Grieving Dog Owners Take Time Off Work February 8, 2016New research out today has revealed that half of dog owners who have lost a pet have taken time off work to mourn their loss. A third of those who have taken time off as a result of their dog passing away, took just one day off work to deal with their grief, while an […]
- Ex-Police Officer Sells Home to Help Animals in Need January 22, 2016Could this be the most hands on animal charity volunteer in the UK? Ben Wilkes, an ex-police officer from Staffordshire, is a volunteer at the Border Collie Trust GB. Having spent his time volunteering for 18 years he was invited to become a Trustee in 2000 and made the life-changing decision in 2004 to sell his […]
- Would You Change Your Dog’s Name to Jeremy for £100? January 14, 2016Dog owners around the country are being offered the chance to make extra money by simply changing their pet’s name to ‘Jeremy’. Owners who agree to change their dog’s name using the hashtag #Jeremy on Twitter (www.twitter.com/BeagleStreet) will be sent a £100 cash payment in return for wearing a ‘Jeremy’ labelled collar for the rest of […]
- Scottish Dog Owners to Be Fined Double for Not Picking up Pet Mess January 14, 2016New plans being introduced by the Scottish government will see Scotland’s dog owners fined double if they don’t pick up their pet’s mess from 1st April. Following a public consultation and ‘overwhelming’ support, the fine (which will increase from £40 to £80) is part of a plan to deter offenders and protect public health said Minister for […]
- If You’re Thinking About Getting a Dog, Let This Rescue Centre Act as Cupid This Valentine’s Day February 10, 2016
- Ideas for How to Raise Money for an Animal Charity February 28, 2014You may already make regular donations to your favourite animal charity, perhaps a few pounds... more »
- Initiative Launched to Help Bahrain Stray Dogs July 6, 2012In an effort to humanely address the problem of stray dogs in the country, the... more »
- Renewed Calls For End to Animal Testing April 18, 2012The Humane Society of the United States (HSUS), Humane Society International (HSI) and LUSH Cosmetics... more »
- New Homes For Iraqi Life-Saving Dogs March 27, 2012Five retired Mine Detection Dogs from Iraq are getting new homes! These remarkable animals, which... more »
- Dog That Attacked Police in London had Attacked Before March 23, 2012A dog that attacked a team of five police officers during a raid in London... more »
- Ideas for How to Raise Money for an Animal Charity February 28, 2014