Hear these short audio clips from dog owners, explaining why they love being a dog owner and what their favourite walk is… and don’t forget to submit your own! Just click on the links to listen to the audio. To find out more about the dog walks, see the map.
FOR DOG LOVERS IN THE MILTON KEYNES AREA
Walkies in pictures
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Dog Lost on Motorway Reunited with Owner June 24, 2015Lucky Lottie from Ynyslas near Aberystwyth is happier than a dog with two tails to be reunited with her family after she escaped her owner’s lead when stopped for a break travelling on the M4. Lottie, a 2 ½ year old Collie cross, had stopped off with her owner Aidan Hassan for the night at […]Dog Lost on Motorway Reunited with Owner is a post from: Dog News […]
- Half of Brits Believe People Walking Dogs are Friendly June 24, 2015A new study by Direct Line Pet Insurance has revealed that more than half of British dog lovers think that someone walking a dog will be more friendly than the average person they meet while out on a walk. The research also revealed that almost half (46 per cent) of Brits think loving animals makes […]Half of Brits Believe People Walking Dogs are Friendly is […]
- Yulin’s Dog Meat Festival Goes Ahead, British Charity Helps Lone Ranger Save Dogs Lives June 24, 2015Over 10,000 dogs have been shipped in for the fifth year running to Yulin for their Summer Solstice event – these dogs are mostly strays and stolen pets, old and infirm, as well as new born puppies together with cages of cats to be plunged live into boiling water, or brutally slaughtered in front of their […]Yulin’s Dog Meat Festival Goes Ahead, British Char […]
- Dog Leaps in Front of Bus to Save Blind Owner June 10, 2015A hero dog named Figo lept in front of his owner Audrey Stone to protect her from the mini-bus approaching them. The driver claims to have not seen the pair crossing the road but luckily Figo (real name Bigo) saw him and left his fur stuck to the front driver’s side wheel as a result. The eight year […]Dog Leaps in Front of Bus to Save Blind Owner is a post […]
- Queen Guitarist Urges British MPs to Vote Against Animal Cruelty June 8, 2015Queen guitarist and animal advocate Brian May has joined the National Anti-Vivisection Society (NAVS) speaking out and opposing controversial plans to build a facility in Yorkshire to breed Beagle dogs for experiments. Making an urgent appeal to Secretary of State Greg Clark who has final say over the plans, May said “There is no justification for […]Queen G […]
- Dog Lost on Motorway Reunited with Owner June 24, 2015
- Ideas for How to Raise Money for an Animal Charity February 28, 2014You may already make regular donations to your favourite animal charity, perhaps a few pounds... more »
- Initiative Launched to Help Bahrain Stray Dogs July 6, 2012In an effort to humanely address the problem of stray dogs in the country, the... more »
- Renewed Calls For End to Animal Testing April 18, 2012The Humane Society of the United States (HSUS), Humane Society International (HSI) and LUSH Cosmetics... more »
- New Homes For Iraqi Life-Saving Dogs March 27, 2012Five retired Mine Detection Dogs from Iraq are getting new homes! These remarkable animals, which... more »
- Dog That Attacked Police in London had Attacked Before March 23, 2012A dog that attacked a team of five police officers during a raid in London... more »
- Ideas for How to Raise Money for an Animal Charity February 28, 2014